Sign up to receive the latest news or announcements that best suit you.
SearchGive Online My Account
- Home /
- Broward County School Board High School Graduation General Information
BROWARD COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
- Broward Boulevard is currently undergoing major road construction. Please check route maps and give yourself plenty of time to arrive at the venue.
- Parking is available at the A&E Parking Garage located at the corner of SW 5th Avenue and SW 2nd Street. Parking is $7 per vehicle. Parking is first come, first served and we cannot guarantee access to all vehicles attending the graduation.
- There are other private lots and street parking near the Broward Center for the Performing Arts(BCPA) should you choose not to park in the garage.
- Valet Parking Services will not be available for any of the graduations.
- Guests with mobility issues may use our Skywalk that connects the venue to the parking garage.
- The theater opens its door one (1) hour before ceremony (rain or shine).
- All guests (regardless of age) must have a ticket to enter the facility – No exceptions!
- Seating is general admission and saving of seats is not allowed. Please plan to arrive together as a group to allow other guests access into the theater.
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts does not have access to additional tickets – please consult with your school regarding any ticketing questions.
- Concessions will be available before the ceremony for purchase on the outside terrace bar of the Au-Rene Theater.
- The following items are prohibited from the Broward Center: balloons, noise makers, firearms, knives, weapons of any kind, laser pens, signs, banners, oversized bags, outside food and beverage, including water, cans, bottles, alcohol, drugs, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, SLR cameras with telephoto or zoom lenses.
- Graduation ceremonies may run up to 2 hours and start on time.
- Late arriving guests may be asked to wait in the lobby until the graduate processional and national anthem have concluded.
- Any pictures with graduates in gowns should be taken before the ceremony. Once the graduate enters the building, they will not be allowed back outside.
- Once the ceremony is over, graduates will receive their diploma in exchange for their gowns.